The controller is the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 + 40, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1–5, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Email address: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer
Retention of Data
Personal data are regularly deleted when:
- they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
- when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
You are entitled to:
- to object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing,
- to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or th eerasure of the data.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the GIZ data protection officer (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).